Monday, January 07, 2008

Nice Job by the Greenhills Journal

Natalie Corzine, Managing Editor, and what I understand are a dedicated troupe of volunteers, have continued to provide an excellent public service with the Greenhills Journal. I wish it had an online presence, but nonetheless it remains informative and reflective of our community. The closing of Johnny's Toys, news that I had not heard, made the front page this month, within days of the posting of the sign. That's lightning fast, stop-the-presses stuff.

Update: More information on the Greenhills Journal is available from editor@greenhillsjournal.org, or 513-825-2525.  You can also post on the Journal Facebook page.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to contact the editor for some time.My parents long time residents for over 50 years.My mother Nevelyn West of 5 Ashby st passed away Aug 17 of 04.Funeral home Edington-Fisher in Wilmington Ohio sent obituary to local Greenhills Paper.It was never posted.I did contact Natalie Cozine.after 1 yr about this.She did contact me back, to fax obituary,which I did and she would run it.I searched over a year nothing.My father Earl Henry West passed away Sept 28 2007.Again Funeral home (same funeral home as above,sent obituary)Nothing again!My family would like to purchase a bench for them.I will not do this.I feel as though we have been slapped in the face.My parents loved living in Greenhills all this time.My dad owned Greenhills Taxi for years,my mother was a school teacher at Miami Hights Schools till she retired,and as I said earlier lived in the same home over 50+yrs.I really belive you over looked there names,and hurt many people who knew them.(and our family)My husband and I now own the house,that was my home for years.I am very hurt about this,and feel my parents were just nothing to Greenhills after all these years.Pam Prichard (West)

Anonymous said...

I've been receiving 2 issues of The Journal for a few months, now. Could you please delete one of those issues, so that you don't waste time & money. Thx.

Ken Vaughn
16909 Purche Ave.
Torrance, CA 90504
maajorkv@aol.com

Anonymous said...

OOPS... I posted my last comment on the wrong page. What's the Greenhills Journal phone number? Please let me know at ultimatetommy@aol.com

Anonymous said...

you can contact the greenhills paper thru its facebook page

Anonymous said...

Hey it's 2011!Never have seen anything in the Greenhills paper on my parents,Henry and Nevelyn West.Lived in Greenhills for over 60 yrs!Really? That Stinks